We deeply appreciate for your attendance and great cooperation.
JACR2018 (Japanese Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation) Annual Meeting in Yokohama: International Session (July 15, 2018)
July 14 (Sat) – 15 (Sun), 2018
AsiaPRevent will be held on both 14th July (Sat) and 15th July (Sun).
1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama Kanagawa 220-0012, Japan
Seamless cardiac rehabilitation from hospital to community
Tetsuya Takahashi, PT, PhD.
(Specially-Appointed Professor, Faculty of Health Science Project Office, Juntundo University)
On-site registration will be available at registration desk.
Only cash payment is accepted.
Registration Fees from outside Japan
|Doctors / Regular||Free|
|Medical Staff / Resident||Free|
COI sample slide
Abstract Submission: Abstract Deadline Feb.28 Noon (Japanese Time)
Abstract submission has been closed.
Thank you for your submission.
- All abstracts should be written in English as an A4 (letter size) Word file and sent to the Secretariat of the 24JACR by e-mail: 24jacr[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please chainge [A] to @ , [D] to . )
- Please choose your abstract category from the table below and contain the category No. and name in your abstract file (e.g. 1. Ischemic heart disease)
- Abstracts should include Background, Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- The maximum word count is 250, excluding title and author names
- There is no submission fee
- Abstracts will be reviewed by JACR (IC) and decisions will be sent in March
- The Registration fee for all accepted speakers from outside Japan are not required
|No.||Category Name||No.||Category Name|
|1||Ischemic heart disease||20||Autonomic nervous system/ Neurohumoral factor|
|2||Valuvular disease||21||Basic science research/ Translational research|
|3||Heart failure/ Cardiomyopathy||22||Modes of exercise training/ Exercise prescription|
|4||Cardiac surgery/ Vascular surgery||23||Physical therapy/ADL|
|5||Aortic disease/ Perivascular disease||24||Acute phase of cardiac rehabilitation/ Early intervention|
|6||Pulmonary hypertension/ Pulmonary circulation||25||Maintenance phase of cardiac rehabilitation|
|7||Ventricular assist device/ Heart transplantation||26||Non-execise based therapy/ Newly invented intervention/ New technology|
|8||Arrhythmia/ Cardiac devices/ Cardiac resynchronization therapy||27||Patient education/ Counseling/ Smoking cessation|
|9||Chronic kidney disease/ End stage renal disease||28||Nutritinal therapy/ Nutritional counselling/ Supplement|
|10||Lung disease/ pulmonary rehabilitation/ Sleep apnea syndrome/ Mechanical ventilation||29||Medication consultation/ Medication compliance|
|11||Orthopedic disorders/ Cerebrovascular complication||30||Adherence in cardiac rehabilitation|
|12||Sarcopenia/ Fraility||31||Disease management program/ Preventing hospital readmissions|
|13||Aging/ Gender/ Elderly||32||Management of cardiac rehabilitation/ Inter-professional work|
|14||Coronary risk factor/ Diabetes/ Dislipidemia/ Aherosclerosis/ Obesity/Metabolic syndrome||33||Regional alliances/ Home health care|
|15||Mental and psychological disorder||34||Medical safety management/ Staff training programs/ Team Medicine|
|16||Exercise test/ Gas analysis||35||Medical fee schedule/ Health economics/ Health care system|
|17||Exercise physiology/Pulmonary physiology||36||Primary prevention/ Epidemiology|
|18||Cardiac/ Vascular function||37||Others|
|19||Skeletal muscle function/ Skeletal muscle metabolism|
- International Session
- Dates; July 14 (Sat) – 15 (Sun), 2018
- Presentations will be accepted for oral presentations or poster presentation. The decision of oral or poster presentation will be made by the Congress Chairperson.
- Further information on the presentations will be provided
International Session Awards
- Overseas Speakers
The Registration fee will be offered for accepted speakers from overseas.
We offer the travel grant (JPY 30,000-) to maximum 20 researchers who submit an outstanding abstract.
- Domestic Speakers
We offer the award certificate and JPY 20,000- (not including tax) to maximum 10 researchers who submit an outstanding abstract.
This award will not be offered for Prevent Asia board members.
Abstracts will be published in the JACR journal as a supplement
An acknowledgement via e-mail will be sent to confirm receipt of your abstract. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 5 days of your submission, please contact the JACR2018 Secretariat Office at 24jacr[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please chainge [A] to @ , [D] to . )
Japan Convention Services, INC.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg.
1-4-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
E-Mail: 24jacr[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please chainge [A] to @ , [D] to . )