Friday, February 24 –
17:00, Tuesday, March 21, 2017
We deeply appreciate for Submitting Abstracts.
Abstract Submission has closed.
Guideline for Submission
- Create your account in the LaCool Abstract Submission page here. Also refer to the instruction here.
- All abstracts must be submitted through LaCool Online Abstract Submission System.
Abstracts submitted by postal mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- No submission or modification of abstracts is permissible after 17:00 pm, Tuesday, March 21, 2017.
- The Abstract Submission system is optimized for the current browsers. We recommend the followings: Internet Explorer 8.0, 9.0, and 10.0; Safari 7.0.
- The Abstract must contain the following items:
|*||No graphs, tables, or images should be included in the Abstracts.|
|*||If the content of the Abstract is of case report, please clearly state the clinical significance of the study.|
Please keep your abstract length within the following limits:
- Abstract Body: 1,600 characters, including spaces and punctuation
- Abstract Title: 152 characters, including spaces and punctuation
- Number of Authors: 10 authors in maximum
- Number of Affiliations: 10 institutions in maximum
|*||First author is considered as the presenting and the corresponding author.|
|*||Please do not include authors’ personal information within the Abstract Body.
Any personal information within the Abstract Body may be deleted from the publication of Abstract Book.
|2||Hemodynamics/Pulmonary Artery Hypertension|
|3||Fetal and Neonatal Cardiology|
|5||Kawasaki Disease/General Cardiology|
|6-1||Cardiac Surgery (Neonate)|
|6-2||Cardiac Surgery (Complex Bi-Ventricular Repair)|
|6-3||Cardiac Surgery (Borderline Case)|
|6-4||Cardiac Surgery (Uni-Ventricular Repair)|
|8||Long-term Outcome/Heart Failure/Arrhythmia|
|9||Adult Congenital Heart Disease|
|*||Graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and any other relevant researchers at early-stage of their career are welcome to apply regardless of their topic or age.|
The 13th JCK Pediatric Heart Forum with AP Target Symposium
Abstract Submission Desk
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
E-mail: jck-ap2017[A]convention[D]co[D]jp(Please change [A] to @,[D] to .)