- Appropriate consents, permissions and releases must be obtained when a presenter wishes to include case details or other personal information or images of patients and any other individuals. The personal details of any patient included in any part of the report and in any supplementary materials (including all illustrations and videos) must be removed from presentation slides.
- Oral presentation must be presented with PowerPoint on a laptop computer.
- Presentation screen is only a main screen (no sub screen).
- Video, movie, voice, sound may not be used.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The presenting author must declare all COI (Conflict of Interest) in the past 3 years:
For oral presentation: all COI information should be included on the next slide after the title page. Please refer sample slides to make presentation slides.
For E-oral presentation: all COI information should be included on the last page.
For poster presentation: all COI information should be displayed in the bottom of the poster.
How to bring oral presentation data?
Bringing media for presentation slides (recommended)
- USB Flash or CD-R for Windows only is acceptable. No other type of media is acceptable.
- Windows is equipped to the lecture room.
- Presentation slides have to be made with:
Software: Windows Office PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Font: OS Standard font only. Other fonts may appear garbled or cause misaligned paragraphs.
- Copy only presentation data to the media.
- Slide resolution must be XGA (1024 x 768) or lower. Resolutions higher than 1024 x 768 will cause clipping.
- Please scan the media in advance for viruses.
- Presentation data will be removed from the meeting computers by the secretariat.
Bringing private laptop for presentation slides
- Windows and Macintosh for OS are acceptable.
- Confirm that the laptop can connect to the test monitor in the Speakers’ Preview Room.
- D-sub15 pin (mini) cable is available.
- Bring a specific connector if necessary. The presenter is responsible for having necessary video adaptors for private laptop connection ready.
- Confirm the laptop is able to output external monitor and how to output in advance.
- Resolution may be XGA (1024 x 768).
- Turn off screen saver and power saver.
- Bring power cable.
- Prepare back-up data with on separate media (USB Flash or CD-R).
- Collect the laptop after the presentation in the lecture room.
||TIME FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- Free Paper: 6min. for presentation, 3min. for discussion.
- Other Lectures: Presentation time is different for each lecture. Speakers may respect punctuality announced individually.
SPEAKERS’ PREVIEW ROOM
All presentations have to be uploaded to the meeting computer system. All lecture rooms are equipped with a projector.
Please visit the Speakers’ preview room at your earliest convenience. You are requested to upload and validate your presentation no later than 1 hour before the session starts (30min. before the first session in the morning), or the day before. There will be staff members available to help prepare and validate the presentation.
Opening hours and location of the Speakers’ preview room are:
Please come to the lecture room where you are presenting 10 minutes before your presentation. There is a next presenter seat in each lecture room for you to sit.
1F Lobby, Exhibition Hall
8:00-18:00, Friday, July 7
7:00-17:30, Saturday, July 8
7:00-15:00, Sunday, July 9
||MATTERS TO BE ATTENDED
- Please be punctual avoid schedule delays.
- All speakers may use a mouse and keyboard at the podium to operate a slide-show presentation.
- A colored signal light in the lecture room indicates presentation progress:
Green: Presentation has started and is in progress
Yellow: One minute before the end of presentation time.
Red: Presentation time has expired.
What’s “E-Oral Presentation?
“E-Oral Presentation” is a new presentation type which is the first attempt for this meeting.
Presentation slides may be registered before the meeting period. Presentation style is displaying presentation slides on a monitor in Exhibition & Event hall. Presentation time is at the same time of other regular poster presentation but no mounting poser is requested.
||What’s feature of E-oral Presentation?
- Movie can be used for presentation. Full High Vision monitor is used for the presentation, resolution is same as paper.
- Register presentation slides on line in advance. Bringing presentation data is not requested.
- Laptop for viewing E-Oral presentation slides is available for all participants at venue.
Image of presentation slides
Presenters may display slides one by one.
||HOW TO PREPARE PRESENTATION SLIDE
- Please make presentation slides with PowerPoint 2007-2016.
- Presentation slides must be made slide by slide (same as oral presentation slides). Please do not make it like a regular poster.
- Aspect ratio of display is 4:3.
- PowerPoint file is converted into image in order to prevent collapsing layout. Auto animation cannot be used.
- Movie can be used in PowerPoint file. The volume of file should be lower than 200MB in total (including the PowerPoint file). The movie automatically starts turning to a page embedded.
- Presentation slides should be lower than 7 slides including first title page and COI declaration.
- COI declaration must be done at the same time registering on line.
- COI slides must be made either having conflict of interest or not.
- Use sample slides to declare and place it in the last of presentation slides.
- Note any changes or modification cannot be accepted after register the presentation slides.
HOW TO REGISTER PRESENTATION SLIDE
On line registration is available. Registration for presentation slides must be done on line before the meeting.
Please register by clicking “Register E-oral Presentation Slides”:
Registration Period: 15th -30th June, 2017
For inquiry about registration please contact:
The 13th Japan-China-Korea Pediatric Heart Forum with Asian Pacific Symposium
E-Oral Presentation Support Desk
jspccs[A]mdpj[D]jp(Please change [A] to @,[D] to .)
||TIME OF E-ORAL PRESENTATION
Please follow chair person’s indication to start presentation.
Presentation time: 4 min. & Discussion time: 3 min
||MATTERS TO BE ATTENDED
- The monitor will be put into the “Meeting & Break Area” of Exhibition & Event Hall.
- The size of monitor is 70 inches.
- All speakers may use a mouse and keyboard to operate presentation slides.
- Poster panel sized 180 centimeter by 90 centimeter with the abstract number display is available.
- Poster presenters may a prepare 20 centimeter by 70 centimeter title banner containing the abstract title, authors (ticking the presenting author) and affiliation and put it beside the abstract number.
- Format, layout may be free to set by the presenters. Poster size must be smaller than 160 centimeter by 90 centimeter. No limitation for number of posters.
MOUNTING AND REMOVAL
Mount and remove poster as follows:
|July 8, Sat.
|July 9, Sun.
Presentation time: 3 min. & Discussion time: 3 min
||CHAIRPERSON FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- All chairpersons for oral presentation are requested to be seated left-front side of lecture room 15min. before the session starts.
- Chairpersons for oral presentation may decide when the session starts.
- Please adhere to the time table to avoid scheduling delays.
- In the event that a chair person cannot be available for emergency reasons, the chair person must nominate an alternate representative to the meeting secretariat.
- The organizer does not prepare profiles of symposium speakers.
||CHAIRPERSON FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- All chairpersons for poster presentations are requested to visit “Poster Help Desk” 15min. before presentation start.
- Poster presentations must adhere strictly to the time allocated.