Abstract submission has been closed.
The major programs of the plenary sessions will be “Talk on Down Syndrome -Support over a Life Time-” and “Current Status in Japanese Children with Learning Disorder”.
In the above plenary, “Talk on Down Syndrome -Support over a Life Time-“, there will be the following symposia: “Effort in Rehabilitation and Educational Fields for the Patients with Down Syndrome”, “Definitions and Clinical Feature of Acute Regression”, and “Treatment Strategies for Aging with Down Syndrome”.
We welcome papers related to the above topics for either oral or poster presentations.
GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION
Abstract may be submitted only via e-mail.
FAXED ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
There are 3 types of presentation:
1) English Session 2) General presentation (Oral) 3) General presentation (Poster)
The presentation type of abstracts submitted will be determined by the members of Program Committee.
- The First author (and presenting) and Contact person must be a member of the Japanese Society of Child Neurology. The membership registration process takes a while. If you are not a member, please begin the membership application process as soon as possible.
For Membership Application ContactThe Secretariat for the Japanese Society of Child Neurology
Neo Meditopia 4F, 8-16, Yochomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0055 Japan
- The presentation is in compliance with the ethical standards of the Japanese Society of Child Neurology.
*Refer to the Japanese Society of Child Neurology website.
- Regarding video images of patients please be sure to pay careful attention to ethical codes.
- The material has not been presented at this Society’s Meeting or any other conference.
(However, this does not apply to those presented at research group meetings.)
- In the case of a presentation on a new test method or medical treatment method, it is stated in the abstract to the effect that informed consent has been obtained, and that approval has been obtained from relevant committees such as the ethics committee and the institutional review board.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST OF THE AUTHOR
Disclosure of any possible conflicts of interest (COI) of the Each author (for example, a provision of a part-time salary, lecture fees, research funds [including scholarship donations], personnel, etc. to the presenter himself/herself by a profit-making company or organization associated with any product, etc. included in the relevant research) is required. Therefore, such COI information must be disclosed in the presentation.
Details on conflicts of interest of authors in the self-reporting form
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please download ABSTRACT TEMPLATE and submit it via e-mail to the secretariat.
Submit toSecretariat for the 59th JSCN
E-mail:59jscn[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee, and the acceptance or rejection of the submitted abstract will be announced to the applicants via e-mail at the beginning of March, 2017.
- Any corrections to be made to your abstract will be your own responsibility.
- The title of the presentation should be less than 100 characters in single-byte, including spaces.
- The text of the abstract should be less than 1,500 characters in single-byte.
- The maximum number that can be registered is 14 for co-authors, and 10 for their home institutions.
- The abstract should clearly and specifically describe the intent of the presentation in the order of purpose, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Be sure to list the full name of the home institution, the specialty, and the department.
- Note: All similar departments should be listed using the same name; for example, “Department of Pediatric Science” and “Pediatric Course” should be listed as “Department of Pediatrics.”
- For numbers, Arabic numbers (1,2,3) should be used; for years, the western calendar year should be used.
- For all foreign languages except for German, the entire text should be in lowercase letters except for proper nouns and the first letter of the first word in a sentence. Names of persons, pharmaceuticals and places should be in their original language.
- The terms used in the main body should be in accordance with the “Glossary of Child Neurology Terms, Third Revised Edition” (published in 2010).
Notification of registration acceptance will be sent by e-mail. If you do not receive an acceptance notification e-mail after submitting your registration within a week, please contact to the secretariat.
There are 2 Awards at the 59th Annual Meeting of the JSCN.
|1||Best Poster Award|
|2||Best Oral Award|
For the application, please inform the Secretariat on your indication that you wish to apply for the Best Poster awards.
|Best Poster Award:||The Applicant must be 40 years old or younger as of the opening date of the Annual Meeting (June 15, 2017).|
|Best Oral Awards:||There is no age limit. We will give an award to the best oral presentation.|
Secretariat for the 59th JSCN
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg.
1-4-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3500-5935 / FAX: +81-3-3508-1755 / E-mail:59jscn[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )