Abstract Submission deadline:
July 7th, 2017 July 18, 2017
Abstract submission has closed.
RULES & GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Abstract must be written in English
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact Congress Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
Author and co-authors' details: (maximum of 10 authors, 10 affiliations)
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Abstract title: limited to 30 words in Sentence Structure
Abstract text: limited to 300 words
(Please Note graphs, images or tables is NOT able to print on our program booklet.)
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program.
Please choose from the list of topics.