Call for Abstract
※ It is likely that this website will be heavily accessed as the deadline approaches, which may result in slower response while you fill out the online registration form. It is crucial that your abstracts are submitted punctually; therefore, we strongly recommend that you register early.
＊Those who has submitted abstract are asked to make pre-registration for participation in the meeting.
Pre-registration period: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 through Friday, April 15, 2016
Acceptance result is expected to be informed around Monday, April 11, 2016 to those who submitted abstracts.
- NO metabolism and signaling
- Regulation of NO synthases
- Nitrosothiols in biology and medicine
- Reactive nitrogen oxide species and nitrated molecules in biology and medicine
- NO-soluble guanylate cyclase pathway and therapeutic application
- NO and reactive oxygen species in plant and microorganism
- NO and other gaseous signaling molecules
- NO and reactive sulfur species: biology and signal transduction
- Chemistry/imaging of NO, and reactive oxygen, nitrogen, and sulfur species
- NO in mitochondria and organelle network
- Nitrite and nitrate signaling mechanisms and therapeutic application
- NO-based protein modifications in biology and medicine
- Cardiovascular NO
- NO in infection/ inflammation/ immunity
- NO in respiratory medicine
- NO in neurobiology and neural diseases
- NO in metabolic disorders and cancer
- NO in renal and endocrinal disorders
- NO in eye and skin diseases
- NO in oxidative stress-related diseases
- NO in developmental biology and aging
- Symposia (This is only for symposists)
How to Submit Your Abstract
Initial abstract submissionOnly online registration is available on this website.
Please press “Abstract Registration” button below to go to the abstract submission page.
Upon your abstract registration, you will automatically be assigned a registration number. With this number and your own password, you will be able to access and revise your registered abstract as many times as you wish, up until the deadline, Thursday, March 10, 2016. You will be responsible for safekeeping your password confidentially. We strongly recommend you to write down your registration number and password, as they will be required when you revise your abstract. After the deadline, revision will not be accepted.
Abstract should be written in English.
Figures and tables may be also registered.
The title must be 30 words or less, and the abstract body must be 300 words or less without figures and tables, 180 words or less with figures and tables.
Notification of submissionNotification of receipt of abstracts will be sent by e-mail to the registered e-mail address.
This e-mail will inform you of the registration number which you will need to revise your abstract.
Revision of the abstractTo revise of your abstract, log in at “Update your submission”, using the registration number issued and password. After finished the revision, you will receive again the confirmation e-mail.
Young Investigator’s Award Application
Select “Yes” at the YIA Application while register your abstract.