Submission Opens: November 20 (Fri.), 2015
|Deadline for Submission:||February 29 (Mon.), 2016|
- Late abstract submission will not be accepted.
- We expect network access congestion within 48 hours prior to the deadline. In order to avoid the congestion, we strongly recommend submitting your abstract earlier.
- Acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent to the submitting author in the middle of April, 2016.
- The accepted abstracts will be printed in AFSUMB program/abstract book and distributed to all participants onsite.
Abstract Submission Guidance
- The abstract title must be limited to 150 characters. Please avoid using nonstandard abbreviations.
- In the abstract body, please do not include abstract title and authors information.
- The abstract body is limited to 3,000 characters (including space, bibliography, and acknowledgement). If the abstract includes non-text material (table or figure), the maximum word limit of text is reduced to 2,000 irrespective of the size of the material.
- It is advisable that the abstract body be divided into several parts under the headings such as: Objective/Target, Method/Result, Discussion/Conclusions. Please avoid evasive phrasing in Conclusions, e.g., ‘Final data will be presented/discussed during the meeting.’
- Each abstract can include ONE (1) non-text material. If you want to include more than one tables or figures, please put them together in one file.
- Abbreviations used in the abstract body must be spelled out when they appear the first time in the text. Please use generic drug names.
- All abstracts must be written in English. Language for the presentation of abstracts is English as well.
- All abstracts must be submitted online. Please click the link below.
- When submitting abstracts, authors are asked to choose:
- style of presentations: oral or poster
- category of the abstracts:
1 Basic engineering 8 Blood vessel 2 Circulation 9 Renal and urinary tract 3 Gastoroenterology 10 Cranial nerve 4 Breast 11 Ophthalmology 5 Thyroid 12 Chest and Lung 6 Head and neck 13 Musculoskeletal 7 Gynecology 14 Medical check-up
Inquiry on Abstract Submission
Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Keihanshin Yodoyabashi Bldg.,
4-4-7 Imabashi, Osaka-shi, Osaka, 541-0042
Tel: +81-6-6221-5933 / Fax: +81-6-6221-5938
E-mail: afsumb2016[A]convention[D]co[D]jp (Please change [A] to @ , [D] to .)