For Chairpersons and Presenters
- Please come to the chairperson’s desk on the floor of your session at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Please be seated at the ‘Next Chairperson’s Seat’ in the front row before the session starts.
- Please start the session at the designated time.
For Oral Presenters
◆ Presentation time
- Educational lecture and other programs : Please see the times informed earlier by the secretariat.
- Scientific paper : 8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes discussion
◆ During your presentation
A LCD monitor is set up and a mouse, keyboard will be ready on the podium. You can get operating instructions at the PC Preview Center.
◆ PC Preview
Please register your presentation materials at the PC Preview Center at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Foyer of Ohwada, South Wing 1F, Kobe Portopia Hotel
Lobby, 3F Kobe International Conference Center (September 26-28)
- Open Hours:
- 07:30 – 16:00, September 25 (Thursday)
07:30 – 18:00, September 26 (Friday)
07:30 – 18:00, September 27 (Saturday)
07:30 – 14:00, September 28 (Sunday)
For presenters using your own laptop PC
Please follow the conditions below.
- After checking output at the PC Preview Center, bring your PC in person to the lecture room at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation. Your PC will be returned to you at the operator’s desk after your presentation is finished.
- You will be required to operate your own equipment for your presentation.
- Please bring backup media (CD-R, DVD-R, USB memory stick) even when you are bringing your own PC.
- Please provide your own AC adaptor. Please note that all PC cable connecters provided are D-sub 15 adaptor type. Please bring with you, any connectors you may require to connect your PC to this cable connector.
- Please turn off both the screen-saver and energy saving mode beforehand.
For presenters using CD-ROM or USB flash memory (CD-RW, DVD-RW will not be available)
Please prepare your data in the following conditions.
- Your data will be copied into our LAN network server at the PC Preview Center, which will be transmitted to the operator’s desk in the lecture room. Your copied data will be erased after the congress is over.
- Please arrive at the conference room at least 30 minutes prior to the session starts.
- Please note that you can not modify your presentation data in the lecture room.
- To avoid garbled character display, Arial, Times New Roman, Century, Century Gothic are recommended.
- OS: Windows 7 PC
Application: Windows PowerPoint 2003 or 2007 or 2010
Screen size: XGA (1024 X 768)
- If you will be using video material in your presentation, and you will be bringing your presentation data in storage media form, please make sure your codec is supported in Windows Media Player 9 default settings (we recommend Windows Media Video [WMV]).
- In case you use video files, the secretariat recommend you to bring your own laptop and make sure that the data is applicable to Windows Media Player.
- The name of your presentation file should be ‘[Presentation number] [Full name].ppt (pptx)’.
- In order to avoid virus infection, please scan your data with updated anti-virus software beforehand.
For Poster Presenters
Presentation Style: Free Discussion Style
Presenters are requested to mount your poster materials in assigned board before 13:00 on September 25. Poster display with free discussions will be held as below schedule. Please remain in front of your panel during the designated presentation time.
◆ Schedule for Poster Discussion
|Cardiovascular, Breast||13:30-14:30, September 25|
|Interventional Radiology||14:30-15:30, September 25|
|Gastrointestinal||07:30-08:30, September 26|
|Genitourinary||15:30-16:30, September 26|
|Pediatrics, Radiation Oncology, Emergency Radiology||16:30-17:30, September 26|
|Chest||07:30-08:30, September 27|
|Musculoskeletal||13:30-14:30, September 27|
|Nuclear Medicine, IT, Radiation Dose Reduction and Safety||14:30-15:30, September 27|
|Neuro, Head and Neck||07:30-08:30, September 28|
◆ Mounting & Removal
Mounting: 09:00-13:00, September 25
Removal: 14:00-16:00, September 28
All posters should be displayed throughout the congress period.
The Secretariat will discard any posters that have remained after 16:00 on September 28.
◆ Poster Size and Poster Number
Please prepare a label showing the title, institution and authors’ name with the size of 96cm width x 20cm height. The above label is not necessary if your poster is made in one sheet and it includes the above information. Your poster number is displayed at the registration area during the congress. Poster board is assigned and you will be given tacks. (Please do not use adhesive tape.).