Important dates (tentative)
Abstract Submission Deadline
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to
Thursday , May 8, 2014
【Final】Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to
Friday, May 16, 2014 12:00 PM JST
Abstract submission has been closed.
Acceptance or rejection of abstracts
has been sent to the submitting author by middle of July.
Guideline for abstract submission
The scientific committee welcomes submission of abstracts of original contribution via the conference website. Please note that abstracts will only be accepted via this website.
Those submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Instructions for abstract submission
- The official language is English.
- An abstract body of up to 300 words and a title of up to 20 words may be submitted. Do not insert any tables or figures in the body. Please note also that neither the body nor the title will register if they exceed their character limit.
- Once your application has been received, you will be notified by e-mail automatically. If no contact has been received after a few days, please contact the conference secretariat.
- You have the choice of presenting your paper either in poster form or orally. However, 12th APCDM organizing committee will have the final decision, where your selection may be changed. It is also possible that your paper may be selected to symposium session.
- 12th APCDM welcomes an abstract which has already been submitted to The 19th Annual Meeting of Japanese Association for Disaster Medicine (19th JADM) as long as it is translated into English.
|4.||Mass gathering||11.||Public health, Shelter|
|6.||Natural disaster||13.||Humanitarian Assistance|
|7.||Man-made disaster, CBRNE||14||others|
Abstract review and selection
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the organizing committee. Confirmation of acceptance or rejection of abstracts and the style of the presentation are scheduled to be sent out by e-mail to presenting authors by the middle of June 2014.
50,000 yen travel grant will be offered by the 12th APCDM. To apply, please tick the appropriate box on the congress website. Applicants should be from overseas. All decision will be made by the organizing committee and recipients noticed by e-mail by the middle of June.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the scientific and online programs of the 12thAPCDM.