Please click the "On-line Registration" button at the bottom of this page to for pre-registration to 3rd FACO.
Pre-Registration has been closed.
|Doctor, Medical Staff||JPY 5,000|
* This Pre-registration fee apply ONLY to Chinese Society pf Clinical Oncology (CSCO) members and Korean Association for Clinical Oncology(KAKO) members.
(If you are not member of CSCO or KAKO, please access to registration page of JSCO 2015.
JSCO 2015 Registration: http://congress.jsco.or.jp/jsco2015/english/ )
* All registration fees must be paid in Japanese Yen by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Amex, Diners).
* Student CANNOT pre-register. Registration fee of student must be paid on site with his/her student ID card/certification.
* Get-Together Party admission fee is included in registration fee.
* Cancellation is not acceptable after the registration for any reasons.
For those who are applying for the membership:
Please enter the temporary ID and the password issued after the application.
- Click on “Create New Account”
*If you already have your account, please enter “nonmember” in Login ID field.
- Register your profile and create your account.
- Save your account information. Be sure to print out and save your account login information for your records
( 1) access ID, 2) Login ID and 3) Password )
*Confirmation email will be sent to you after creating new account.
- Click on “Go to Top” and “Proceed to Payment”
*If you do not receive the confirmation email, please contact Registration desk for JSCO2015 by email (reg-jsco2015[A]convention[D]co[D]jp (Please change [A] to @ , [D] to . ))
Registration Confirmation / Receipt
- Your nametag and receipt will be provided at the venue.
- Be sure to print out and save your email confirmation for your records.
- Please note your confirmation email will be exchanged with your nametag, receipt and congress kit at the venue.
Registration Desk for 3rd FACO
Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Phone: +81-3-3508-1251 (10:00-17:00 Japan time) Fax: +81-3-5283-5952
E-mail: reg-jsco2015[A]convention[D]co[D]jp (Please change [A] to @ , [D] to . )