Early Registration: April 28, 2017 - June 20, 2017 (JST)
Regular Registration: June 21, 2017 - July 21, 2017 (JST)
The early registration is finished.
Please pay your registrarion fee on site.
Please download [REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION] and bring it with you on site in order to confirm your registration.
It might takes a while without it at the registration desk.
|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration||Regular Registration
|CREATe Asia Alliance members||60,000||60,000|
|One Day (On-site only)||30,000|
|Person with disabilities,
Person at and over 65 years old
|Accompanying Person for assistance *1||(On-site only) Free;|
|gSIC (not over 4 persons)||78,000 / group|
|gSIC (5 persons)||84,000 / group|
1. Access to all scientific sessions
2. Congress bag
3. Program book
4. USB abstract
6. Gala Dinner
7. Coffee Break
No. 2 and 4 mentioned above coud not be provided with unforseen circumstances.
We apologize any inconveniences caused.
Please acces and download the abstract:
with the password shown on page 17 of the program book provided at the registration desk.
*All payment must be made in Japanese yen
1. Please access the online registration system through the button and enter your profile.
2. URL is sent to your email address to set up Login ID and password.
3. Please select your registration category and other options.
4. Please choose a payment method either by credit card or by bank transfer.
*Pending registration is automatically cancelled after 1 hour unless a payment method is fixed.
5. Confirmation letter and receipt can be printed out when the payment is confirmed.
To change/add registration after payment is made, please click Registration No. on the menu page of the online system.
A confirmation letter and receipt can be printed out through the "On-line Registration" page when you complete the payment.
Confirmation letter can be printed as many times as you wish by August 24.
Receipt can be printed only once. Please inquire the Registration Desk if you fail to print.
© i-CREATe2017. All right reserved.