Abstract Submission is closed.
We deeply appreciate for submitting abstracts.
As you can see in the Tentative Program page, more than 30 posters will be selected for oral presentation!
- All abstracts must be submitted via the Conference website. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be written in English, including the title, abstract text, names of the authors and affiliations.
- All presentations must be in English.
Abstract should comprise the following elements, with each as a new paragraph:
- Title: The first word of the abstract title should be capitalized with the remaining words in lower case form.
Ex.) This is the abstract title
Please refrain from writing "This is the Abstract Title" or "THIS IS THE ABSTRACT TITLE".
- Authors: Author names should be in the first name-last name format. Please do not use all capital letters.
Ex.) John E. Smith
Please refrain from writing "JOHN E. SMITH" or "John E. SMITH".
- Affiliation: All affiliations should contain the institution, city and country.
Abstract body: less than 2,400 characters (approximately 300 words)
|STEP1:||Create My LaCool account and register main author's profile|
|STEP2:||Log-in to My Lacool from the URL indicated in the confirmation e-mail. Click New Submission of abstracts and enter co-author information & abstract text.|
- Enter all affiliations of each author.
- Specify the main author's affiliation.
- Register co-author names and choose their affiliations.
Select presentation style and topic:
- Oral Presentation
- Either Oral Presentation or Poster
Oral Presentation / Poster
Please specify a preference for "Oral Presentation", "Poster", or "Either". The Program Committee will select abstracts for oral presentation from those specified for "Oral Presentation" and "Either". Otherwise, you will be requested to present at the "Poster" session.
|*||Please note that those who are selected for an "Oral Presentation" session are also required to put up posters for consideration for the best poster award.|
Please select one "cell type" from the following choices. *Multiple selections allowed
Please choose three keywords in order of importance.
|stromal cell, Niche|
- Confirm your submission and click "Registration" to complete your submission.
- An automated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address. Please contact the ILC2018 Abstract Desk if you do not receive this e-mail.
Abstract Review and Selection
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Authors will be notified of the selection result by e-mail by late- July, 2018.
- JEM Award
- Immunity Award
|-||The applicant must be the first author of the submitted abstract and must have a presentation (oral presentation or poster) at ILC2018.|
|-||The applicant must reside outside of Japan.|
|-||The applicant must be students or postdoctoral fellows.|
|-||Applicants who reside in Asian and Oceania regions: 50,000 JPY|
|-||Applicants in regions outside of Asia and Oceania: 100,000 JPY|
Pre-Registration will open in July, 2018.
Contact for Abstract Submission Support
ILC2018 Abstract Desk
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
14F Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg.
1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
TEL: 81-3-3508-1214 FAX: 81-3-3508-1302
Office hour: 10:00 - 17:30 (JST), Monday through Friday