Deadline for Abstract Submission:
|Abstract submission starts from December 13th (Thu.) 2012|
|Deadline for abstract submission is||January 31st (Thu.) 2013|
|Noon (JST) February 15th (Fri.) 2013|
|February 28th (Thu.) 2013|
The International Society for Minimally Intervention in Spinal Surgery (ISMISS) Japan extends a special invitation to an orthopedist around the world to join us in this meeting and to share the latest topics in the field of orthopedics.
POLICY & PROCEDURES
- Abstract must be written in English and should be structured in such a way as to indicate: objectives, methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstract must be submitted via E-mail by sending the Abstract Submission Form to:
- After submission, you will receive an E-mail indicating that your abstract has been successfully submitted.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
- A presentation will be given as a traditional podium presentation by using PowerPoint. There will be no poster presentations for ISMISS JAPAN.
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
- The abstract must be prepared in ENGLISH.
- You may choose two fonts for your Abstract Submission Form, Arial or Century.
- Maximum of 12 authors (including the head author) may be listed on abstract.
- Any abstracts submitted not by Abstruct Submission Form, will not be acceptable. If you have difficulties in submitting it, please contact the Abstract Desk for assistance.
- The title of the abstract: The maximum length is 120 letters including spaces.
- The body of the abstract: The maximum length is 800 letters including spaces.
ISMISS JAPAN Abstract Desk
Japan Convention Services, INC.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg.
1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyodaku, Tokyo 100-0013