- Schedule (final)
- Exhibition list
- Chairpersons of technical sessions were assigned.
- Sponsored Seminars
- Social Activities
- Presentation Guidelines
- Information of Plenary Panel Session has been updated.
- Extension of Application Deadline for Sponsored Seminar, Exhibition, and Ad in the Program book (30th June, 2019)
- Hotel information.
- Plenary Speakers.
- Plenary Panel Session.
- Website of Satellite Forum (Biotribology Sendai 2019) is open.
- Registration is now open.
- Extension of Abstract submission deadline (27th January, 2019).
- Excellent Paper Awards.
- Publication of ITC 2019 Special Issue on Tribology Online.
- Information of Satellite Forum has been updated.
- Sponsorship has been updated.
- Abstract submission has opened.
- Website has opened.
You can change your cookie settings at any time.
Scope and background
The significance behind the ITC Sendai 2019 logo
The logo is designed as a motif following the shape of the helmet worn by the warlord, Masamune DATE. This symbol illustrates contact points, physical and chemical interactions, in addition to friction, wear, and lubrication at the contact interface. This logo also expresses a hope for further development of TRIBOLOGY through contact and communication of tribology scientists and engineers throughout various disciplines at ITC Sendai 2019.