|Early-Registration:||August 1, 2013 – January 15, 2014|
|Standard Pre-Registration:||January 16, 2014 – March 7, 2014|
On line Pre-Registration is closed. Please make On-site Registration at the venue.
|Registration categories||Early-Registration||Standard Pre-Registration /
|Regular||40,000 yen||45,000 yen|
|Student *1||10,000 yen||20,000 yen|
|Banquet||Free *3||4,000 yen|
|Accompanying Person *2||4,000 yen||4,000 yen|
|*1||include graduate student
Students are required to submit a photocopy of their student ID to the Registration Desk by e-mail ( ) or fax (+81-3-5283-5952).
|*2||An accompanying person must be a spouse or a family member of a registered participant.
There is no registration fee for children under 12 years old.
|*3||Banquet fee for Early-Registration Regular / Student is covered by the congress.|
1) Early Registration / Standard Pre-Registration
Please click the “On-line Registration” button at the bottom of this page.
2) On-site Registration
Please make the payment at the On-site Registration Desk.
Registration fee for Regular and Student:
- Entry to all scientific sessions, poster area and exhibition area
- The abstract book on USB flash drive and the final program
- Welcome reception on Monday, April 14 (Free of charge)
- (For Early-Registration only) Banquet on Wednesday, April 16. (Free of charge)
Registration fee for Accompanying Person:
- Welcome reception on Monday, April 14
- Banquet on Wednesday, April 16.
All payments must be made in Japanese yen by bank transfer or with credit card.
No other type of payment will be accepted.
1) Bank transfer (telegraphic transfer only)
Please note that all transfer charges must be paid by participants.
Remittance must be arranged within 10 days after registration.
Bank account details will appear in the registration process as follows.
- On the last page of the on-line registration process
- In the auto-reply email sent after completion of on-line registration
When arranging a bank transfer, the following information is required to fill out on the remittance form:
|Overseas:||Participant's name in the message field|
|Japanese:||Participant's name in the sender's field|
2) Credit Card
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and JCB are acceptable.
Confirmation / Receipt
The confirmation letter and receipt will be printable online after completing the registration.
- Confirmation can be printed as many times as you want at anytime during registration by April 17, 2014.
- A receipt can only be printed once. Please inquire the registration desk if you failed to print.
Cancellation must be made by informing Registration Desk in writing either by letter, fax or e-mail. The amount of refund will depend on the date of cancellation, as follows:
- Cancellations Received by January 15, 2014（JST）: 50% of the Total Amount paid
- Cancellations Received after January 16, 2014: No Refund
The 18th International Vascular Biology Meeting Registration Desk
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Koshin Bldg. 2F, 2-2 Kandanishikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054, Japan
Tel: +81-3-3508-1251 (10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)