The IWAA 2016 Scientific Programme Committee and Organising Committee welcome all the delegates to submit abstracts of original contributions for oral and poster presentations at the 13th International Workshop on Autoantibodies and Autoimmunity (IWAA2016).
Abstract Submission is now closed. Thank you for your submission.
Abstract Submission Guideline
Maximum Number of Words
Abstract Title: 90 characters (incl. spaces)
Abstract Body: 1,600 characters (incl. spaces)
Tables, graphs, images, and references are not allowed.
Please follow the instructions to submit an abstract for IWAA 2016.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the congress website only.
*Abstracts submitted by email, fax, or post will NOT be accepted.
- In order to log onto the submission site, you must have a username and password. Your login information will be sent to you by e-mail when creating your account on the site.
- Abstract title must brief and identify the nature of study.
- Abstract must contain original materials, not published or presented at any other international congress prior to the IWAA 2016.
- Do not insert a space at the beginning of a paragraph.
- Submitted abstracts can be modified at any time before the deadline date.
- The first author will be a presenting author.
Abstract Submission Deadline
The deadline to submit abstracts is extended to 11 July, 2016 at 24:00 JST.
Topics and Presentation Style
Free topic about autoantibodies and autoimmunity
You may specify the preference for presentation style from "Poster only" or "Oral or Poster". In the latter, the Program Committee is responsible for the selection of Oral or Poster.
Notification of acceptance
All abstract submitters will be notified to the registered e-mail address by 29 July, 2016 whether the abstracts have been accepted. If you do not receive a notification by the date mentioned, please contact the IWAA 2016 Abstract Team.
Abstract Award is an award for the best abstract submitted to the IWAA2016 regardless of the author´s age. The winner will receive a prize.
An applicant for the Award must:
- Be the first author of the abstract and the presenter of either an oral or poster presentation.
- Pre-register for the Congress and complete the payment of registration fee.
Please contact the IWAA 2016 Abstract Team at iwaa2016[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please change [A] to @, [D] to . ) for all enquiries about abstracts and/or in the case if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail after submitting an abstract.
IWAA2016 Abstract Desk
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F
1-4-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
TEL: +81 3-3508-1214 FAX: +81 3-3508-1302
E-mail: iwaa2016[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please change [A] to @, [D] to . )
Office hour: 10:00 - 17:30 JST Monday - Friday