A Travel Grant is provided to the first author.
The first author must give a presentation on the accepted abstract at the 81st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society in Kanazawa.
Even if more than one abstract is accepted, the travel grant will be provided for only one abstract.
From Asian Countries(Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, North Korea, Taiwan）
From Other Countries
- A Travel grant is provided to the first author. The first author must give a presentation on the accepted abstract at the 81st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society in Kanazawa. Even if more than one abstract is accepted, the travel grant will be provided for only one abstract.
- Those who wish to receive the travel grant are required to complete the travel grant application procedures by December 14, 2016.
Applicants who reside in the countries listed below must submit the set of tax treaty forms* to the Management Secretariat.
- ＊The Travel Grant application form will be valid only with the necessary set of tax treaty forms.
- ＊Please note that it takes a few months to obtain the set of tax treaty forms in some countries.
- ＊Please be informed that the forms submitted to the Management Secretariat by applicants will not be returned no matter what the result of the peer review of the abstract. They will be disposed of by the secretariat.
Please refer to the instructions via the link according to your country.
Click on "Apply for Travel Grant" button below and fill in the application form.
Please send the completed application form by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+81-3-3508-1755).
- Send the set of tax treaty forms to the Management Secretariat by air post or courier service (if applicable). Please download and complete the Cover Letter when sending the forms.
Kaoru Fujimoto (Ms.)
Management Secretariat of the 81st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F
1-4-2 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
All abstracts will be reviewed in the same manner, regardless of application for the travel grant. Abstract acceptance is determined by the Congress Chairperson, based on the reviews by the Abstract Review Committee commissioned by the Congress Chairperson. The acceptance will be announced on the congress website on November 30.
Grant applicants will receive an email notification of results with detailed information in January 2017. Funds will be provided to the applicant with accepted abstract at the meeting venue.
Those who need visa application documents, please send an email to the JCS 2017 VISA Help Desk (email@example.com). Please include your passport name and county, with the email subject as "VISA Support for JCS 2017".
For general visa information, please visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Website：http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html