|Participant from Overseas||JPY 14,000||JPY 15,000|
|Exchange Student in Japan *||-||JPY 5,000|
* A certificate is required for exchange students. The Certificate form can be downloaded from the below. Please fill in the form and submit it at the Registration Desk.
For Poster Presenters
- Presenters should receive a presenter’s ribbon at the Poster Session Registration Desk in front of each poster presentation room.
- Posters will be displayed for the whole day.
- Posting and removal times are scheduled as below. Please note that any posters remaining over the removal time will be disposed of by the Secretariat.
|Date||Posting||Session 1||Session 2||Removal|
|March 23 (Fri.)||8:00–9:00||15:00–15:50||16:50–17:40||17:40–18:30|
|March 24 (Sat.)||8:00–9:00||16:30–17:20||18:00–18:50||18:50–19:30|
|March 25 (Sun.)||8:00–9:00||14:00–14:50||15:50–16:40||16:40–17:00|
- The Chairperson will facilitate the presentations and discussions during the poster session. Presenters should arrive at their poster panel no later than 5 minutes before their scheduled presentation time.
- Presentation time is 7 minutes: 4 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
Arrangements of Posters
- The size of panel is 180 cm×90 cm. The presentation number will be preliminarily provided on the board. Please refer to the sample right. The presenter must prepare the title for the panel.
- We suggest that text and diagrams be arranged appropriately so that the poster is legible from a distance. Please state clearly the presentation’s objective, methods, results, and conclusion. The objective should be positioned at the upper left and the conclusion at the lower right of the poster.
- Regardless of the language of your presentation, please make sure the poster should be made in English (except for the Team Medical Care Session).
- If your project was performed jointly with, or received support from the private sector, please dis-close this in your poster.
- Please report any conflict of interest (COI).
The Japanese Circulation Society (JCS) is currently running a disclosure of COI.
Delegates who will be participating in the Poster Presentations are requested to review “The Japanese Circulation Society Regulations Concerning Conflict of Interest Policy in Clinical Research” http://www.j-circ.or.jp/coi/coi_poster_eng.ppt
Delegates are requested to use the formats, which are downloadable from the JCS website to declare COI inserting COI disclosures at the end of the poster.