Abstract Submission Period
|November 9 (Thu), 2017 –||January 15 (Mon), 11:59 P.M. JST, 2018
Deadline Extended to Monday, January 22 11:59 A.M. JST, 2018
Deadline Re-extended to Monday, January 29, noon JST, 2018
Abstract Submission has been closed.
Abstract Submission Guideline
|Abstract Title||Limited to 250 characters|
<Without a Figure / Table>
Limited to 2,800 characters
<With a Figure / Table>
Limited to 2,200 characters *
|Total number of Authors
(first author and co-authors)
|Up to 10 authors|
|Total number of Affiliations||Up to 15 affiliations|
* A table and figure that you wish to include must be uploaded as an image (JPEG / GIF) in the abstract submission page. Do not paste a table directly into the text of the abstract.
* The submitted abstract(s) must describe unpublished work which is not awaiting possible acceptance by any other society that publishes its proceedings.
* You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
* The accepted abstracts will be printed in KBCCC2018 program / abstract book.
* Please contact Congress Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
* Late abstract submission will not be accepted.
* Notification of the abstract will be sent to the submitting author in the end of February, 2018.
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
* Abstracts can be accepted either as poster discussion or oral presentation.
As a result of the review, some will be selected as a poster presentation.
Please select the corresponding category for your presentation from below and submit your abstract. The Program Committee will make the final decision on the presentation categories.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The author is required to report applicable COI (Conflict of Interest) in the past three years by completing the "Conflict of Interest Disclosure" part in the Abstract Submission process. Please check the details here.