|Deadline for Abstract Submission||January 25, 2018
February 14, 2018
※No Further Extension
|Notification of Adoption Results||By the end of February, 2018|
|Deadline for Accepted Author to Complete
|March 10, 2018|
Submission Rules for Abstract
- Abstracts can only be submitted online through this website.
- Abstracts cannot be saved online and cannot be revised after submission.
- Abstracts will be published in the abstract book (the pulse journal, www.karger.com/pls) only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by March (Sat.) 10, 2018.
- Travel Grant will be awarded only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by March (Sat.) 10, 2018.
- Make sure you have read the guideline carefully before submission.
- Access the online form at the bottom of the page and fill in the field with all the required information.
- Click submit button after you have reviewed all the content. The system will then provide you with a Ref. No, and also a confirmation e-mail will be sent after the submission is completed. If you have not recieved the confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat by e-mail to make sure of your submission < poa2018[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please change[A] to @, [D] to . ) >.
Requirements for Abstract Submission
Please prepare your abstract strictly according to the following instruction established by the POA 2018:
- Abstract must be in English.
- Title of Abstract must not exceed 30 words.
- Abstract Body must not exceed 300 words and should be arranged with the following headings: objective, design and method, results and conclusions.
- An optional Figure to support abstracts may be included in your submission.
The figure must be captured in a single jpg file and limited to an image(s) and/or graph(s).
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any abstract failure to comply with submission instructions mentioned on the congress website.
- Vascular Aging, General Principle
- Arterial Stiffness or Arteriosclerosis
- Pulse Wave Analysis
- High Blood Pressure AND Vascular Aging
- Heart Failure AND Vascular Aging
- Cardiac Hypertrophy AND Vascular Aging
- Chronic Kidney disease AND Vascular Aging
- Cognitive Dysfunction AND Vascular Aging
- Stroke AND Vascular Aging
- Exercise AND Vascular Aging
- Measurement of Vascular Aging
- Treatment of Vascular Aging
- Prognosis of Vascular Aging
- Environmental Factors AND Hemodynamics
- Biomarker of Vascular Aging
Best Abstract Awards
Top-level scored abstracts will be awarded US$ 500 to overseas participants and JPY 20000 to domestic participants for travel grant.
For inquiries concerning online abstract registration, please contact the Congress Secretariat by e-mail.
E-mail: poa2018[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please change[A] to @, [D] to . )