Important Dates for TERMEX 2018
Open: May 23rd, 2018
Deadline: July 12th, 2018
Notification: by the end of July, 2018
Abstracts are invited for consideration for the TISSUE ENGINEERING & REGENERATIVE MEDECINE Exposition 2018 (TERMEX 2018), which will take place on September 4, 2018 at Kyoto International Conference Center, Japan, as a preview event of "2018 Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society World Congress (2018 TERMIS-WC)" which will be held on September 5 - 7, 2018 at the same venue. TERMEX 2018 is an exposition which aims to introduce the very up-to-date situation of industrialization, regulation, market insights, international development and other surrounding issues of Tissue Engineering/Regenerative Medicine (TE/RM) field in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific countries. In TERMEX 2018, each country’s unique approach will be revealed and it will be an excellent opportunity to develop relationship with TE/RM players attending 2018 TERMIS-WC from all around the world in convivial atmosphere.
How to Submit/ General Information
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the website submission system (Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.)
- All presenting author for this poster session will be required to complete their conference registration for TERMEX 2018 or TERMIS-WC 2018).In order to be included in the program of TERMEX 2018, each accepted abstract should be registered online and completed the full payment prior to 23:59, July 17th, 2018 (GMT+9/ Japanese Time). If accepted authors have not registered by July 17th, their presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
- Please kindly comply with the deadline regarding to the abstract submission. You may revise the abstract any time before the submission deadline. Once the deadline passed, the system will be closed automatically.
After the deadline, since all completed abstracts in the system will be sent to the Abstract Reviewers for review, any revision will not be accepted.
Any abstracts left “incomplete” will not be sent for review. There are no exceptions.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
1) Presentation Style
ONLY Poster Presentation
Please select a category from the below.
|1)||Regulation & Guidelines|
|2)||Cluster & Finance|
|3)||Commercialization / Cell Banking|
|5)||Industry Association, Pre-competitive Platform, Public-Private Partnership and Non-Profit Organization|
3) Abstract Format
|Abstract Title||Within 200 characters|
|Abstract Body||Within 2,500 characters|
|Authors||up to 15 authors|
|Affiliations||up to 15 affiliations|
- The abstract length is limited to 2,500 characters. The 2,500 character limit includes the overview as well as any references and authors.
- Please no figures nor tables in the abstract.
|Title:||The title should be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the presentation. The title should be in bold font.
The title can be in mixed case font and should be followed by a single return. Do not put a period at the end of the title. Example for Title: This is a Properly Formatted Abstract Title
|Author(s):||The authors should be listed in upper and lower case letters as follows:
**Presenting authors are expected to pay their own travel expenses and conference registration fee(s).
References: May be included at the end. Please use a standard format as shown below:
1. Langer R, Vacanti JP. Tissue Engineering. Science 260, 920, 1993.
Acknowledgments: Support from outside sources, such as Research Grants, should be listed here. Any conflict of interest must be clearly recognizable.
The indication of outside support does not affect the decision of abstract acceptance or rejection.
Authors must submit their abstract electronically by clicking on the link below:
4) Abstract Withdrawals
If the abstract must be withdrawn, the TERMIS-WC 2018 Kyoto office must be notified in writing at least ONE MONTH PRIOR to the World Congress via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Registration Requirements
Accepted authors must pay their conference registration fee (for TERMEX 2018 or TERMIS-WC 2018) by July 17th, 2018.
If accepted authors have not registered by July 17th, their presentation will be withdrawn from the program.
For More Information
Congress Management Office of TERMIS-WC 2018
c/o Japan Convention Service, Inc.
Keihanshin Yodoyabashi Bldg. 2F, 4-4-7 Imabashi, Chuo-ku,
Osaka-shi, Osaka 541-0042, JAPAN
Tel: +81-6-6221-5933 Fax: +81-6-6221-5938