Instructions for Speakers:
Please finish register your presentation slides in PC Preview at 30 minutes before the begging of your session and take the Speaker’s standby seat at least 15 minutes before.
If your presentation file is made using Windows, each bring your own laptop or Media device (recommend USB memory) is available. If you bring data by Media device, to avoid the possible spread of computer viruses, Media device should scan your presentation files with updated anti-virus software.
If your presentation file is made using Macintosh, please bring your own laptop with a VGA adapter (recommend genuine product). Only Media device is not available.
- The title of your presentation file should be “session title_presentation code_your name”.
(e.g.: Tissue Engineering_XX-001_John Smith).
- In session, all equipment on stage will operate yourself.
- Printed presentation slide prepare yourself if you want.
File Management by Media device (for Windows)
- Presentation files must be in Windows PowerPoint 2010, 2013, or 2016.
- The projection screen for your session has XGA resolution (1024 × 768 pixels).
- To avoid display problems with your presentation, use only standard OS fonts such as Arial・Arial Gothic・Century・Century Gothic
- You can use audio or video in your presentation. If you use video which is encoded with a specific codec in your presentation, we recommend you bring your own PC. We also recommend any video data to be in WMV or MP4 format which can be played on Windows Media Player 11.
- All data files should be in one folder, including any reference files such as video files. Please check your data by another PC which files can open or not.
- In presentation, Presenter should be operate keypad/mouse with monitor. Please be avoided to use a function of［ Presentation Tools］ in PowerPoint (or keynote of Macintosh), for the purpose of keeping the programs smoothly. Therefore the slide show is mirrored.
- Any copies of your presentation data which the Secretariat has received will be deleted after the meeting.
Notice when you bring your laptop
- Please bring a Media device for backup data.
- Please bring a power adapter if you intend to use your own laptop.
- Connect a projector neither DVI nor HDMI. ONLY VGA IS AVAILABLE. Might be necessary to prepare a VGA adapter although it is a Windows PC.
- Please bring your laptop to operate sheet yourself at least 30 minutes before the beginning of your session. Laptop will return after your session in operator sheet.
- Please turn off a function of screen saver and energy saver. (As well as hot corner of Macintosh)
- In presentation, Presenter should be operate keypad/mouse with monitor. Please be avoided to use a function of［ Presentation Tools］ in PowerPoint (or keynote of Macintosh), for the purpose of keeping the programs smoothly. Therefore the slide show is mirrored. Please don’t bring up your laptop on your stage.
Instructions for Chairs:
- The Chair of the session will terminate the presentation when the allocated time is up.
- Please take the chair’s standby seat at least 15 minutes before the beginning of your session.
- Chairs are asked to remain within the time allotted for the session and each presentation.
- During the Q&A period, please ask people with questions and/or comments to stand in line by the microphone in advance.