The organizing committee of the 34th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Chest Surgery encourages young surgeons from overseas to submit original abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Those who submit an abstract can apply for a travel grant.
- Application deadline：December 2, 2016.
- Applicants should be at the age of 45 or younger.
- Foreign nationalities residing in Japan are not eligible for this grant.
- A maximum of 10 recipients will be awarded 50,000JPY in appreciation of the presentation by the 34th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Chest Surgery.
- The organizing committee is unable to cover the cost of registration/accommodation expenses.
- It is the applicants' responsibility to obtain the necessary visa for entering Japan prior to the congress.
- Grant recipient will receive notification at the beginning of March, 2017.