Abstract Submission Period
Abstracts for oral, poster or video presentation
|From Friday, July 28 to Friday, September 15, 2017|
|Final deadline has been extended to Noon,||September 22, 2017 (JST).
September 29, 2017 (JST).
October 2, 2017 (JST).
Please select one of the presentation styles below:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation (Time for oral presentation available)
* The detailed information for preparation of the presentation slides and data will be announced after the notification of the acceptance or rejection.
Please select the most appropriate category for your presentation.
The Program Committee will make the final decision on the presentation categories.
Symposium / Panel discussion / Workshop / Video Workshop categories
Purpose of application for each session Please refer to the program page for details.
- Conversion surgery for advanced gastric cancer: controversy and perspectives.
- Treatment of esophagogastric junction cancer: future direction
- Indication of laparoscopic gastretomy for advanced gastric cancer: current status and future prospects
- Treatment of elderly gastric cancer patients
- Treatment for the gastric cancer patients with peritoneal dissemination.
- Tips and pitfalls in endoscopic surgery for esophagogastric junction cancer
- Reconstruction after laparoscopic total gastrectomy
Oral / Video / Poster Categories
|7||Development of gastric cancer|
|10||Progression of gastric cancer|
|12||Intraoperative frozen section|
|13||Cancer stem cell|
|14||Gastric cancer screening|
|25||Molecular targeted therapy|
|37||Postoperative functional assessment|
|42||Sentinel lymph node|
|48||Early gastric cancer|
|49||Advanced gastric cancer|
|50||Scirrhous gastric cancer|
|51||Gastric stump carcinoma|
|52||Multiple gastric cancers|
|53||Gastric tube cancer|
|54||Gastric cardia cancer|
|55||Esophago-gastric junction cancer|
|56||Gastric cancer in elderly patients|
|57||AFP-producing gastric cancer|
|58||EBV-related gastric cancer|
|59||Gastrointestinal stromal tumor|
|61||Gastric neuroendocrine tumor|
|62||Fundic gland type gastric cancer|
|66||Long-term survival case after chemotherapy|
|72||Japanese Classification of Gastric Carcinoma|
Abstract Acceptance or Rejection
Please note that the decision on abstract acceptance/rejection and presentation style (oral, poster or video) is left to the sole discretion of the Congress President.
Language for abstract
Language for presentation
Language for presentation slides
The number of characters
Title: up to 100 characters (including spaces)
Abstract: up to 1600 characters (including spaces)
We invite you to submit applications for travel grants with details as below. Please apply by selecting "Apply" at the time of abstract submission.
- Applicant's eligibility
- The applicant must be aged 40 or under at the time of abstract submission.
- The applicant must be working or training in a country other than Japan.
- The applicant may submit only one abstract.
- The presentation must be given and slides must be prepared in English.
- The travel grant of ¥100,000 will be awarded and participation will be free of charge. The applicant must arrange, however, transportation, accommodation, etc. on his/her own.
- The Congress President reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted presentations.
- It is the applicant's own responsibility to obtain the proper visa to enter Japan.
- Applicants will individually be notified of travel grant decisions by December 2017.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure
The author is required to report applicable COI (Conflict of Interest) by completing the "Conflict of Interest Disclosure" part in the Abstract Submission process.
Abstract Submission is now closed. Thank you for your submission.
Secretariat of 90th Annual Meeting of The Japanese Gastric Cancer Association.
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
14F Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg.
1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-0013, Japan
Tel: +81-3-3508-1214 Fax: +81-3-3508-1302
E-mail: 90jgca[A]convention[D]co[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )