Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosure
Every presentation in all the sessions at this Annual Meeting is required to incorporate and present the specified slide or poster on COI. There is no need to explain its content in your presentation. Please refer to the official website of the Annual Meeting below to download the specified slide and obtain instructions on how to use it.
For Oral Session Presenters
On the Day of Your Presentation
- Please visit the Speakers' Desk to preview and submit your presentation data at least 30 minutes before your scheduled session. You can submit your data prior to your session day.
- Please be seated at the designated "Next Speaker's Seat" 10 minutes before your presentation.
- Location: Foyer in the 3rd floor of the PACIFICO Yokohama
- Opening Hours
Wednesday, 7 March 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Thursday, 8 March 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Friday, 9 March 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Morning session presenters are advised to come to the Speakers' Desk at your earliest convenience, as the Desk could be quite busy in the morning.
Bring your presentation data on a Windows-readable USB flash memory or CD-R.
Please submit media or your own laptop on which your presentation data is saved, and preview on a PC to check if your slides run properly.
* Please be assured that the secretariat of the Annual Meeting will completely delete the submitted data after the session.
Presentation Time Keeping
- The time allocated to each oral presentation is 5 minutes to present and 2 minutes for Q&A, for a total of 7 minutes.
The time allocated to core program presentations and Q&As differ from session to session.
Please confirm the details, which you have been separately informed of.
- Yellow lamp turns on when you have one minute to go.
Red lamp turns on when your time is up.
If you have any questions or concerns in the session room about your presentation, please feel free to ask staff members in the room.
Upon preparing your presentation data, please keep in mind the following:
- Create or edit your presentation data using Windows OS/PowerPoint.
Session room PCs at the meeting venue run Windows & PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013/2016 only.
- Please use the following fonts to avoid character corruption.
Arial, Arial Black, Century, Century Gothic, Times and New Roman.
- Define the name of your presentation file as follows:
- Symposium & Seminar
[Session Name] [Name of Presenter]
Example: Symposium 1 Mary Yokohama
- Make sure CD-R is finalized (i.e. closing the ongoing session) when copying your presentation file to CD-R.
Be careful and do not forget to finalize your CD-R, otherwise the presentation file on the CD-R would not open on other PCs than you used to create the file, making it impossible to use the file in presentation.
- Only Windows formats are acceptable for CD-R and USB flash memory. Be advised that Macintosh formats are not supported on the PCs provided on site.
Save only a single final version of your presentation file on CD-R or USB and make sure there are no other files or data on the media.
For Presenters Bringing Your Own Laptop
- We suggest that you bring your own laptop if you use Macintosh in your presentation. During your presentation, please operate by yourselves the pad and the mouse on the podium provided by the secretariat to flip your presentation.
- Make sure to prepare and bring backup of the presentation data on CD-R or USB flash memory, even if you are using your own machine for your presentation.
- AC adapters for your own PCs should be prepared by yourselves.
- Only the Mini D-sub 15 pin is available for cable connection on site. Make sure your own machine supports this type of connection, or prepare the right connector to hook up your laptop.
Macintosh users are requested to bring the connectors that come with their own machines.
Equipment for Presentation
- Only computers can be used for the presentation. OHP or video cannot be used.
- A monitor, a pad, and a mouse are provided on the podium. Speakers are requested to operate these by themselves.
The output resolution of the computers in session rooms is XGA (1024 × 768). Please be advised that PowerPoint Presenter View cannot be used as there is only one screen for projection in the session room.
- To avoid technical issues in session rooms, bring and use your own PC if PowerPoint presentation has any attached files or links to external data (i.e. pictures, videos, and/or graphs).
For Video Session Presenters
- Please visit the Speakers' Desk to submit and preview your presentation data at least 60 minutes before your scheduled session.
- All video session presenters are requested to bring their own laptop to the Speakers' Desk. Please refer to "For Presenters Bringing Your Own Laptop."
- A 5-minute presentation is followed by 2-minute question & answer session, 7minutes in total.
Yellow lamp turns on when you have one minute to go. Red lamp turns on when your time is up.
For Poster Session Presenters
On the Day of Your Presentation
- The Venue and Timetable for Poster Sessions are as follows:
Location: Poster Venue 1 (Room 301–304 on the 3rd floor of the PACIFICO Yokohama)
Poster Venue 2 (Room 315 on the 3rd floor of the PACIFICO Yokohama)
Thursday, 8 March Friday, 9 March Mounting 8:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. 7:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m. Viewing 11:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m. /
2:10 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
10:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m. /
2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Presentation 1:30 p.m.–2:10 p.m. 1:05 p.m.–1:45 p.m. Removal 5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
* Please be advised that any posters remaining after the end of removal time above will be disposed by the secretariat.
- Ribbons for the presenters and thumbtacks are provided on the poster panels. Please kindly return them to their original positions after use.
- Poster Numbers assigned by the secretariat are indicated in the upper left of the poster panels. Please find the panel with your Poster Number and put up posters.
- Presentation format and time
A 3-minute presentation is followed by a 2-minute question & answer session, 5 minutes in total.
Presentation and discussion take place in front of each poster. Follow directions of the chair for the time of your presentation and keep to the time strictly.
Please wear the ribbon for presenters in a place visible to others.
- The poster panel size is 200 cm high & 90 cm wide.
The area excluding the Poster Number section can be used.
- Create your posters according to the following procedures.
a. Indicate the title, name and affiliation of the presenter in the uppermost section sized 20 cm high & 70 cm wide.
b. Poster dimension: 140 cm high & 90 cm wide.
c. Place the Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosure in the bottom section.
Chairs of Oral Session
Please be seated at the "Next Chair's Seat" in your session room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session.
Chairs of Poster Session
- Please visit the "Poster Desk" at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- Please receive and check the relevant information and go to the front of the panel of your session at least 5 minutes prior to its starting time.