All participants are required to register through the POA2018 online registration system.
If online registration is not available, please contact the secretariat at <westec_op2[A]west[D]jtb[D]jp ( Please change[A] to @, [D] to . )>
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
Registration Fees (same in three categories)
JPY 10,000 (≈USD 90)
#Registration fees paid by credit card will be converted into Japanese yen
#Cash only (JPY) at the on-site payment
#With a registration to POA2018, you are allowed to participate in the Joint Conference, The 7th Annual Scientific Forum of Clinical Hypertension of the Japanese Society of Hypertension.
#Deadline for Accepted Author to Complete the Registration
(Travel grant will be awarded only from Early Bird registration)
|March 10, 2018|
|Regular||April 15, 2018|
#Cash only (JPY)
|May 19–20, 2018|
- Payment by credit card is available only through the on-line registration system.
- Credit processing fee must be paid by registrants.
- Cash only (JPY) at the on-site payment
Registration and Payment Status
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
- Registrants can check the status of registration and payment at 'My page' after logging onto the online registration system.
- An official receipt of your registration will be available when you receive the name card at the reception. Please inform us if required.
A request for cancelling registration must be pre-notified in writing to the secretariat by e-mail (westec_op2[A]west[D]jtb[D]jp ( Please change[A] to @, [D] to . )). Refunds will be issued after POA2018.
- Until March 9 (Fri), 2018: 75% Refundable
- From March 10 (Sat), 2018: Non-refundable
JTB Western Japan,Corp. MICE Division
E-mail: westec_op2[A]west[D]jtb[D]jp ( Please change[A] to @, [D] to . )
- Foreigners wishing to enter Japan to attend POA2018 should possess valid passports and valid entry visas, if required.
- Visitors for sightseeing or transit with confirmed outbound tickets may stay in Japan up to 30 days without visas, except those from certain countries.
Any visitor from a country that has no diplomatic relations or no special visa exemption with Japan should obtain an entry visa before coming to Japan. If you are uncertain as to the requirements for entry visas to Japan, please contact the Japanese Embassy or the consulate nearest to you as soon as possible.
- For more information, Please click here.
Letter of Invitation
Participants may request invitation letter from the POA2018 Secretariat. The invitation is issued only at the completion of your payment. The invitation is for the purpose of entry visa application and is not a commitment by the POA2018 organizers to provide financial aid to any applicant or their accompanying persons. All the applicant must be responsible for any incurred expenses.