This page is only for overseas applicants who are not members of the Japanese Circulation Society (JCS).
If you wish to present your research at the 82nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society, please submit your abstract on this page following the instructions shown below.
Outline of the Regular Abstracts
- Regular abstracts must be written in English.
- You may select either oral or poster presentation.
- There are three styles of presentations.
- Presentation at the Featured Research Session (FRS): Presentation by authors of abstracts that have earned high ratings in the abstract review
- General oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Deadline for Abstract Submission
|Online abstract submission starts||Monday, July 10, 2017, 1:00AM (UTC)|
|Deadline for Initial Submission||Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 9:00PM (UTC)
The submission deadline for Regular Abstracts has been extended to Friday, October 13, 3:00 AM (UTC). Closed
|Deadline for Revision||Thursday, October 5, 2017, 9:00PM (UTC)
The revision deadline for Regular Abstracts has been extended to Friday, October 13, 3:00 AM (UTC). Closed
Thank you for your submission.
- Initial abstracts submission will be accepted from Monday, July 10, 2017, 1:00AM (UTC) until Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 9:00PM (UTC), while the deadline for revision is at Sunday, October 5, 2017, 9:00PM (UTC). Please note that only revision of the submitted abstracts will be accepted until Thursday, October 5, 2017, 9:00PM (UTC). Also, registering, revising, deleting or changing your abstract after this date is not allowed.
- It is likely that this website will be heavily accessed as the deadline approaches, which may result in slower response while you fill out the online registration form. It is crucial that your abstracts are submitted punctually; therefore, we strongly recommend that you register earlier.
- Accessing the online registration form
Please access the online registration form from this page. The registration form will be available from Monday, July 10 ,2017, 1:00AM (UTC).
How to Submit Your Abstract
1) Registration Procedures
Instructions for abstract registration will be shown on the online registration form. Please follow the instructions to register your abstract.
Please note that one person is allowed to register up to 10 abstracts as the first author. If 11 or more abstracts are registered, registration of all the abstracts will be cancelled.
- In case any abstract is identified by the Congress Chairperson as the same as an abstract that has already been published in a different Japanese journal or featured in another scientific meeting in Japan, it will be deleted immediately, regardless of whether or not the abstract review result has been announced.
- If abstracts with the same content appear in different categories, all of the abstracts will be deleted.
2) Body of the Abstract
The body of the abstract (excluding title, author's name, and organizational affiliation) must be 220 words or less in English. It may include one diagram, which should be in GIF or JPEG format and 1MB or less in size. The diagram can be in either landscape or portrait orientation. However, if the abstract includes a diagram, the body of the abstract should be 130 words or less.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Circulation Journal (official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society), in which the abstract title, text, author's name and organizational affiliation will be printed exactly as you registered on the website. We recommend you to carefully read the instructions on this website before filling out required information upon submitting your abstract.
- Abstracts will be provided with a keyword index. Please select two keywords from the index that best describe the subject of your abstract.
3) Registration Number and Password
Upon your abstract registration, you will automatically be assigned a registration number. With this number and your own password, you will be able to access and revise your registered abstract as many times as you wish, up until Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 9:00PM (UTC). You will be responsible for safekeeping your password confidentially. We strongly recommend you to write down your registration number and password, as they will be required upon your confirmation of acceptance of your abstract, when inquiring about the result of the abstract review, as well as when you revise your abstract. Please be notified that if you forget your password, we will not be able to assist you for security reasons, under any circumstances.
4) Ethical review declaration when registering abstracts
From the 83rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese CirculationSociety (JCS2019: March 29 - March 31, 2019), only abstract that have passed the screening by Ethical Committee will be registerd for the clinical study presentation.
5) Conflict of Interest
When submitting an abstract, the Presenting Author and all the co-presenters are required to check whether there are conflicts of interest with a company or for-profit group related to the subject of the presentation. If there is a COI, you should disclose the status of the COI for the past three years on the COI Self-Disclosure Form.
For more details, please access the abstract registration website and check whether there is a COI related to your presentation. Please also disclose your status of the COI during your presentation at the annual meeting (either slide or poster presentations).
Please refer to the following Detailed Regulations for more information:
Detailed Regulations of COI
Deadline of COI: October 20, 2017, 8:00 AM (UTC).
6) Inquiries on Abstract Registration
Abstract registration does not require submission of any other information by post. For inquiries concerning online abstract registration, please contact the secretariat of the Japanese Circulation Society by e-mail or fax.
|The Japanese Circulation Society
E-mail: meeting[A]j-circ[D]or[D]jp( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )
The final decision to accept or reject the submitted abstracts will be made by the Congress Chairperson, and based on the reviews of judges delegated by the Congress Chairperson.
Notification of Receipt and Acceptance of Abstracts
No notification of receipt or acceptance of abstracts will be sent by post. (Please check whether your abstract has been correctly submitted on the abstract registration screen via the linked button "Confirm/Revision," using your abstract number and registered password.) However, an email confirming receipt of the abstract will be sent out to those who register their email address during the online registration of their abstracts.
The registration numbers, titles, and first author names of the accepted abstracts will be available by category on this website on Tuesday, December 22, 2017.
Information about your presentation date will be sent to the registered e-mail address by December 22, 2017.
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, we will accept withdrawal requests up to two months prior to the first day of the conference session (i.e. Monday, January 22, 2018).
As of Tuesday, January 23, 2018, withdrawals will not be possible, since the abstract will be treated as an academic presentation/achievement as of that date.
Abstract Submission for Regular Abstracts
Thank you for your submission.