Abstract Submission Period
Thank you for your participation.
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via this official congress website. Please click on the “New Submission” button above to access the abstract submission form. (Abstract sent by Fax or e-mail will not be accepted.)
- The first author must be corresponding author. Maximum 9 co-author’s names can be included, and will appear on the printed materials in the submitted order.
- You must select two categories from the category list shown below.
- Abstracts should be limited to 250 words, and the title limited to 20 words.
- Abstracts should contain the Objective, Materials/methods, Results, and Conclusions of the study.
- The first author must present his/her presentation.
- The first author must complete a pre-registration when the secretariat will e-mail you to ask you to do so, after the system will be completed.
- Any first author who cannot complete a pre-registration due to unavoidable reasons must inform the secretariat in advance.
- Once you register your abstract, an abstract registration number will be issued automatically. Using your ID and password, you can revise your abstract as many times as you want within the acceptance period. Please make sure to manage your ID and password by yourself. If your ID and/or password are lost, please go to the personal information registration page to reissue them.
- Confirmation of your abstract submission will be sent to your registered e-mail address after submission completion. If you do not receive the confirmation, it indicates that your submission was incomplete and you need to contact the Abstract Desk at jrc[A]asahi[D]email[D]ne[D]jp ( Please change [A] to @, [D] to . )
- It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to review his/her own submitted abstract and correct it if necessary by the abstract submission deadline. The corresponding author is responsible for any typing errors in the abstract.
- Modifications / cancellation can be made up until the abstract submission deadline, Monday Oct. 22, 2019 (JST). A modification and cancellation shall not be allowed under any circumstances after the abstract submission deadline.
- This abstract submission system works only with the following browsers: Internet Explorer (ver. 10 or later), Google Chrome and Safari (ver. 7 or later). Please do not use other browsers for abstract submission.
|Head and Neck (incl. thyroid/parathyroid)||102||202||302|
|Chest (incl. mediastinum/pulmonary blood
|Hepatobiliary and Pancreas||105||205||305|
|Uroradiology (incl. retroperitoneum)||107||207||307|
|Musculoskeletal (incl. spine)||110||210||310|
|Whole Body (incl. lymphoma/
|Head and Neck/Neuroradiology||401||Non-vascular Bioopsy/drainage||408|
|TACE (Liver)||403||Non-vascular Other||410|
|TACE (except liver)||404||IVR Image-guidance techniques||411|
|Shunt, Vein, lymphatics||407|
|Informatics (IT·PACS)||502||Radiation safety||505|
|C||CT and MRI|
|M||Imaging technique/ Image processing|
|O||Radiation therapy (General)|
|P||External beam radiation therapy|
|Q||3-D conformal external beam Radiotherapy|
|S||ion beam radiotherapy|
|W||CT guided intervention|
|X||ultrasound guided intervention|
For security reason, we recommend you do NOT use plaintext-based web communication for your abstract submission.
ID and Password
- After registering your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with your login ID and password codes.
- We cannot inform you of your password and ID for security reasons. Please print out the website after your registration.
- If you wish to make any corrections to your abstract already submitted or wish to delete it, click “Edit Submission” button and use your ID and password to access to your abstract submission page.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of Acceptance will be sent to the corresponding author in late December, 2018.
Abstract Submission & Inquiries
Abstract Desk of JRS2019
E-mail: jrs78[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please change [A] to @, [D] to . )
JRS will offer a fellowship to radiologists who do not reside in Japan.
Selection will be based on the academic merit of your submissions.
The JRS fellowship provides ¥100,000 ( Japanese Yen ) to cover a part of travel expenses for attending the 78th Annual Meeting of JRS. It will be awarded during the meeting.
- Be under 40 years of age.
- Submit curriculum vitae and a letter from the head of your department confirming your status.
- Notify your abstract submission number and registration number.
- Complete your registration and payment by bank transfer.
Please send your application to the Secretariat of JRS2019
by E-mail(jrs78[A]convention[D]co[D]jp ( Please change [A] to @, [D] to . )).
Please indicate clearly that you wish to be considered for the JRS fellowship when you submit the abstract. There will be a question says, “Are you going to apply for the JRS Fellowship?” on the abstract submission page. Please select your answer from pull-down menu.
The deadline for application for JRS fellowship is October 25, 2018.
The decision of the organizing committee will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
The fellowship recipients will be announced in January 2019.
Secretariat of JRS
Japan Radiological Society
VORT Hongo, 5-1-16 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033 Japan